United Thread - 2022/23

Status
Not open for further replies.
Money has never been the problem at United over the last decade of failure, it's been organisation. Even if they start to get their act together off the pitch they're still 13 years behind us.

13 years?

I’m not interested in ‘years’ because IMO the important measure is the Premier League and that shows them being 5 points behind us having played more difficult fixtures to date.

Yah booing is great fun I’m sure, but the fact is that they’ve spent heavily on player recruitments and players wages, they’ve now got an actual football manager in and, despite him not yet having the ball playing players he needs to play his preferred system, they’re not that far behind us.

They’re absolute twats, we all hate them but the truth of the matter is that they’re a rival again. Dissing them doesn’t change that.

Sniff Sniff...okay, select your narrative if that makes you happy.

Oil Reserves25,244,000,00013th in the world

Yes, I'm purposely being pedantic, coz I watched a documentary about this during the World Cup. Qatar is the 2nd largest exporter of natural gas in the world, and 13th for oil, behind Norway, Algeria, Gabon, India etc..

So wouldn't that make it a gas state?

13 years?

I’m not interested in ‘years’ because IMO the important measure is the Premier League and that shows them being 5 points behind us having played more difficult fixtures to date.

Yah booing is great fun I’m sure, but the fact is that they’ve spent heavily on player recruitments and players wages, they’ve now got an actual football manager in and, despite him not yet having the ball playing players he needs to play his preferred system, they’re not that far behind us.

They’re absolute twats, we all hate them but the truth of the matter is that they’re a rival again. Dissing them doesn’t change that.
Not sure about that.

Yes, I'm purposely being pedantic, coz I watched a documentary about this during the World Cup. Qatar is the 2nd largest exporter of natural gas in the world, and 13th for oil, behind Norway, Algeria, Gabon, India etc..

So wouldn't that make it a gas state?
or just hot air?

I really worry for "the Slab" in all of this, what with being the most expensive defender on the planet as well.
Surely the successful purchasers know their stuff and are ready to build a team around him at last

Even if United won all 15 of their remaining fixtures(which they obvs wont do), they'd have 91 points

Let's not forget that this season we haven't been anywhere near as good as we've been before

They are getting back to a better spot but they are still far behind us

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.