United Thread - 2022/23

Status
Not open for further replies.
Which of the potential owners is building the Manchester United terminal at the airport and the United Express rail link to the new chrome and glass Stretford End?

To my simple brain I dont see how buying a football club for 5 billion, than rebuilding the stadium and the training centre. Rebuilding the squad.

I dont see how you are going to make any money from your investment
Football is only going one way, they're gonna pour more and more and more and more money into it untill it eventually plateaus which is still a while away

Football as a brand is the biggest sport in the world and only growing, it won't all of a sudden stop and it'll be strange for owners to lose money

To my simple brain I dont see how buying a football club for 5 billion, than rebuilding the stadium and the training centre. Rebuilding the squad.

I dont see how you are going to make any money from your investment

It’s about sport washing not about money! Well that what we got thrown at our Owner.

13 years?

I’m not interested in ‘years’ because IMO the important measure is the Premier League and that shows them being 5 points behind us having played more difficult fixtures to date.

Yah booing is great fun I’m sure, but the fact is that they’ve spent heavily on player recruitments and players wages, they’ve now got an actual football manager in and, despite him not yet having the ball playing players he needs to play his preferred system, they’re not that far behind us.

They’re absolute twats, we all hate them but the truth of the matter is that they’re a rival again. Dissing them doesn’t change that.
Who's the more difficult fixtures they've played? They've played all the big ens at home bar Chelsea.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.