United Thread - 2022/23

Status
Not open for further replies.
"Why is it the rag's who have to be stopped"? Nobody else !
I think the cnut is turning into a dipper, woe is me.
to be honest i only listen for about 5 minutes or so lol. It seems the rags argument is if Qatar dont buy utd Qatar will buy a rival so fuck it we dont care about their human rights. Double standards .com

I’m happy to discuss mate.
I’m not saying that there’s a lot in it but IMO it’s mainly that they’ve played the Arse twice already, we still have them to play again, and they’ve played Southampton away while we played them at home.
Beyond that it’s similar, we both play the dippers away, we both play Chelsea at home, both play Brighton away, both play Leicester at home, both play West Ham at home, both play Forest away etc.
Southampton lol

We've played the dippers away. Rags also play West Ham away not home.

They've got Liverpool, Brighton, Newcastle, Spurs & West Ham away.

Bournemouth & Forest are probably the only 2 away games u can 100% see them winning.

Radcliffe bid also confirmed. Both buyers apparently boyhood fans who want to restore the rags to greatness. Straightforward moral choice in favour of the local lad surely......
yea lol Radcliffe a Chelsea season ticket holder and i think tried to buy Chelsea
the Qatar bloke says he is a dippers fan and tried to buy the dippers

do these people pass the pl owners test as both seem to be lying already !!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.