United Thread - 2022/23

Status
Not open for further replies.
If that sheik is a lifelong rag I’ll go to the foot of our stairs and wank the the cat again,he’s been to the swamp as much as all the other plastic rags,and Ratcliffe a lifelong fan who has billions but instead of going to see his one true love every week has a season ticket at the chavs and even wanted to buy them

If that sheik is a lifelong rag I’ll go to the foot of our stairs and wank the the cat again,he’s been to the swamp as much as all the other plastic rags,and Ratcliffe a lifelong fan who has billions but instead of going to see his one true love every week has a season ticket at the chavs and even wanted to buy them

To be honest it doesnt really matter if the Sheik is a lifelong rag. He just buying a business. Thing is he has come out and said he is a dipper life long fan lol.

Than I read that Ratcliffe is moving to another country to live and save himself 3billion in taxes

I have no idea who Sheik Mansour supported before buying City. We know he looked at Newcastle but dont remember him saying he was a Newcastle fan.

The one Sheik Mansour has done is invest heavily in East Manchester and the wider area. We pay uk taxes Ratcliffe has shown his hand by taking taxes away from the uk, this means Rashford will have to work harder now to feed the kids as the government will be 3billion short of Ratcliffe taxes.

Can’t wait now for ffp to be scrapped
They will have that new owner rules like Chelsea where they can spend more or less what they like though i am sure if they need help with the rules they will get it, like that time the PL quietly dropped certain FFP rules about increases in wages at the very same time Rags had key player contracts up for renewal and also spent heavily soon after.
To me that smacked of corruption behind the doors between the 2 parties as it was kept quiet, no media coverage or explanation as to why the changes were made and the timing of it

Jim'll fix the roof seems to had had a memory lapse since he became a Chav fan and moved to the tax avoidance haven of Monaco.

The petrochemicals,fracking and mining wallah thinks the rags come from Manchester.

Once a **** always a ****,he's well matched to the dipper fan who's state bankrolled terrorist organisations and were declared rogue by the UN & GCC.

Scum I tell thee,scum !!

smiling-cat-creepy-cat.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.