United Thread - 2022/23

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sadly it was always a matter of time that Utd would improve. Their big spending allied to any half decent manager in a poor league means it was going to happen (generous officiating helps).

Nothing City can do about it.

For years they won everything and we won nothing and we coped. So any success they get now is a bit meh.
You know, I agree with you 1000 %, but if they ever have success, I will not say meh. No offense to you, I just detest them.

Id say rashford v us, offside today manipulated and no red card is bending it pretty far already. Not to mention his offside v the dippers when we saw the never heard of before green line make its appearance. Not seen it since.

Do you mean like one of these green lines from the Tottenham game last week, used to denote the tolerance level is being applied?

4bc12c9d04910b2af8cb7024209bda6c.jpg

When did the red card and offside rules get stopped or is it just for the RAGs? This can’t be called incompetence by refs any more, it is now outright cheating by Webb and the PL. Does anyone know how much they paid for Webb and what he’s on? Might be worth a cheeky bid in the summer.

The sky experts saying the rags were magnificent. Did they watch the first half??
Had they had a decent forward up front and De Gea not pulled off two world class saves they would have been battered before Rashford scored ............... they look ok because they are simply getting away with it ............ last 3 games they’ve pulled in 7 points had either Leeds or Leicester had a decent forward they would have lost all 3 ............. I actually cannot wait for the bastards to collapse and they will

Why hasn’t Rodgers said anything? He should be seething, screaming from the roof tops about injustices etc..
Maybe he simply cannot be arsed maybe he just thinks what’s the point .............. we all know what’s coming game after game but nothing gets done about it .......... a blatant red card and piss poor offside decision and all in the rags favour shock horror

They've won 2 of their last 4 matches.

And if we were competing against them in the Europa league I might care about their results in that competition. As we are competing in the league, I care about that.

They’ve got 29/33 points since the World Cup.

We got 20/30.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.