United Thread - 2022/23

Status
Not open for further replies.
And if we were competing against them in the Europa league I might care about their results in that competition. As we are competing in the league, I care about that.

They’ve got 29/33 points since the World Cup.

We got 20/30.
I don't know why this is proving to be controversial. They've got a decent squad (you'd hope so given the money they've spent), an impressive manager, a striker in the form of his life, and are full of confidence. They've got a cup final, a chance to progress in Europe, and are now in a title race. I hate the fuckers as much as everyone, but sticking our head in the sand isn't going to us any good. We're well and truly past the banter years of them, and we need to be as good as we can be to put them back in their place.

Woke up this morning feeling sick.

What a shit fucking weekend.

Can’t stand the thought of these cheating counts winning the league. But look at all the disgusting ridiculous decisions they get. It’s fucking so bent. I hate football sometimes. That Rashford offside goal v us changed everything. That was the turning point.

I fucking hate them. Cheating scum.

Maybe he simply cannot be arsed maybe he just thinks what’s the point .............. we all know what’s coming game after game but nothing gets done about it .......... a blatant red card and piss poor offside decision and all in the rags favour shock horror
Where is the deterrent to stop the dirty rats committing these potential leg breaking tackles?
Hopefully a rag player will be on the receiving end of one of those tackles one day and be forced to miss a few games.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.