United Thread - 2022/23

Status
Not open for further replies.
And if we were competing against them in the Europa league I might care about their results in that competition. As we are competing in the league, I care about that.

They’ve got 29/33 points since the World Cup.

We got 20/30.
Since the restart we've got 20pts they've got 23 and we know where 3 of those came from.

Beat Forest & Bournemouth at the swamp
They scored a last minute winner against Wolves
Robbed the fuck out of us
Drew away to Palace, lost to Arsenal hung on against Palace again although they only had 10 men. Drew at home to Leeds then beat them away. 2 big decisions in the game against Leicester saw them rain victorious.

They also beat the mighty Burnley, Forest & Charlton in the cups

That's 8/10 games against teams in the bottom 8 of the league since we returned the other 2 being us and Arsenal now go compare that to ours.

Rags are shit and massively overrated.

Hate them fuckers. Rashford being the referenced as the world's best by media now. Rag mate tells me Mbappe is going to them. Hate that they dint give the red and that offside goal. Love for football gone a bit down seeing these decisions and being around Rags.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.