United Thread - 2022/23

Status
Not open for further replies.
th.jpeg

'After a long day of mass I was ready to chill. Got back to the apartment. Put my jammies on, sat down in front of the Tele to watch the Legia Warsaw game. We're on the attack and there's a knock on my bastard door. I looked through the papel peephole and could see a fat **** covered in fake tan with a dodgy combover. Looked proper noncey. And I should know! Anyway...I opened the door and said "Can I help you?"

"I'm Ron Atkinson."

"Who?"

"Football manager."

"Never heard of you mate."

"I manage the famous Man United?"

"Fuck off!" I slammed the door in his face and returned to the lounge.Legia just scored their third and I didnt see any of the bastard goals because of that permatanned prick!

Please join me in singing one of my favourite songs called Who The Fuck are Man United.Anyone that doesn't shout Fuck off is going direct to Hell!'

View attachment 69855

'After a long day of mass I was ready to chill. Got back to the apartment. Put my jammies on, sat down in front of the Tele to watch the Legia Warsaw game. We're on the attack and there's a knock on my bastard door. I looked through the papel peephole and could see a fat **** covered in fake tan with a dodgy combover. Looked proper noncey. And I should know! Anyway...I opened the door and said "Can I help you?"

"I'm Ron Atkinson."

"Who?"

"Football manager."

"Never heard of you mate."

"I manage the famous Man United?"

"Fuck off!" I slammed the door in his face and returned to the lounge.Legia just scored their third and I didnt see any of the bastard goals because of that permatanned prick!

Please join me in singing one of my favourite songs called Who The Fuck are Man United.Anyone that doesn't shout Fuck off is going direct to Hell!'

Qatar ain't buying the rags.

The glazers are digging their cuban heels in and the press are onto it, this is why this fanny is going all sportswashing again.

Very interesting part of our history is Shiekh Mansour wanted to buy Liverpool but they kept renegging and increasing the price.

So Sheikh Mansour bought City instead!

Amanda Stavely has admitted to this, as to how her beloved dippers lost out on great ownership thanks to hicks and gilette's greed!

Maybe someday De Loony will be saying the same of FSG!

FSG said they’re not selling, rumors abound that the glazers are staying.
Shortly after city are charged and the Super league rears it’s ugly head again.

You’d almost thing the leaving was a ploy to get certain people to act and certain wheels to spin. But there’s no way United would do that, is there?

I think the Rags and dipper fans are getting too giddy about a sale. I think both owners have a common aim and that is to get in another investor and still be a part of the club. I don't think either of them are leaving the clubs and potentially just looking to sell some % of the club at a high valuation. Also, whatever happened to the green and gold scarfs, the planes? Fickle fans I must say.

Always fun to see people reading (and posting) about “sportswashing” on their iPhones, in between buying their cheap tat on Baidu and Temu! Meanwhile, western countries place money, arms and soldiers in many of these same countries to protect their oil supplies and access to enemies.

The world is a complicated place and liberal western sensibilities do not have a monopoly on beliefs, nor are they necessarily superior, much as we like to place ourselves on that pedestal.

What I'd like to know is......

If the Qatarians buy them for let's say £5bn, that money goes to the Glazers.... right?

How are they (the Qatarians) then going to pay off the debt without injecting additional "unearned" money something which they have pledged to do?

I thought this is what FFP was designed to stop teams like City from doing? And then on top of the purchase price and the debt write off they will no doubt pour millions/billions into squad strengthening and stadium renovation.

Surely this won't be allowed? Or are there some exemptions in the small print that we have yet to see?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.