United Thread - 2022/23

Status
Not open for further replies.
A team that finished 2nd in their Europa group. 3rd in the PL, possibly 8 behind the leaders. Reached the Carabao final through some really shit draws. Ole has done it before but we are led to believe this is the new United. Fuckers.
All the while they have reverted back to Ole football and just running like chickens on the wings.

Saw an article with Benzema, Mbappe and Rashford as the worlds best strikers. Haaland must be laughing his ass off. Breaking the PL record isn't enough to even be in that discussion. Hype merchants and nothing else.
That’s Harland who in all honesty is still getting used to City’s play so god knows what happens when it does click

A team that finished 2nd in their Europa group. 3rd in the PL, possibly 8 behind the leaders. Reached the Carabao final through some really shit draws. Ole has done it before but we are led to believe this is the new United. Fuckers.
All the while they have reverted back to Ole football and just running like chickens on the wings.

Saw an article with Benzema, Mbappe and Rashford as the worlds best strikers. Haaland must be laughing his ass off. Breaking the PL record isn't enough to even be in that discussion. Hype merchants and nothing else.
Even if the rags won every trophy going, you couldn't call them exciting, Wimbledonesque clogging, diving and route one football doesn't cut it for me. They'd give Nytol a run for its money.

What did I miss ? Apparently according to Brent Di Cesare, rag's are the most exciting team in Europe at this moment, REALLY !! FFS ! What a pillock.

It's funny how the league cup and Europa league have become bigger than the champions league and fa cup.

I dont every remember reading that a team in the championship is the best team in England ( no disrespect )

Even if the rags won every trophy going, you couldn't call them exciting, Wimbledonesque clogging, diving and route one football doesn't cut it for me. They'd give Nytol a run for its money.
The average armchair watcher is happy for 10/15 mins highlights of the raggy front line running forwards fast and that's exciting for a small TV slot. If they actually go or watch a full TV game and are honest (did I really use that word about rag fans?) they'll tell you they are very limited.

Our style of play takes much more grey matter to watch and even then we can come across as boring, there are numerous posts on here that we're hard to watch hence, no atmosphere etc.

If we can cast our minds back to 2017, Mourinho won the league cup, the Europa league and the Fa cup in his first season. Can anyone tell me what happened after that?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.