United Thread - 2022/23

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ten hag has transformed them, think these fuckers will win Sunday and Newcastles season will crumble from there on in. Also wouldn't be surprised if scum won the league.

Wasting your 'breath' pal.

Most on here would rather live in denial than reality.....apparently,recognising they have an excellent manager who has rejuvenated the club from top to bottom is negative.

One of the best on form player atm, i agree. But best of the world? Nahhh.
In my opinion he's just on an extended run of scoring mostly relatively simple tap ins each week, his overall game has hardly improved.

Without checking I believe he's still only got 3 assists in the PL all season.

He's not exactly ripping defenses to pieces for 90 minutes week in week out, scoring high quality goals, creating multiple chances or generally contributing much to the overall team performance... he just keeps popping up in the right place at the the right time once in each game to tap in a sitter, usually as a result of united sucker punching the opposition by hitting them on the break after being outplayed for long periods off the match.

In my opinion he's just on an extended run of scoring mostly relatively simple tap ins each week, his overall game has hardly improved.

He's not exactly ripping defenses to pieces for 90 minutes week in week out, scoring high quality goals, creating multiple chances or generally contributing much to the overall team performance... he just keeps popping up in the right place at the the right time once in each game to tap in a sitter, usually as a result of united sucker punching the opposition by hitting them on the break after being outplayed for long periods off the match.

Next season will be tough for him, especially if ten hag wants to bring his own philosophy to team. Atm they just playing counter attacking football like ole but with extra steps from ten hag

Wish we could……

Reckon the scum will have a better season than us……there I’ve said it……
Not so sure.

They will win on Sunday and the league is wide open.....I can't see us winning the CL,but we have to be favourites for the FA Cup.

Our problem is inconsistencies and momentum,while they look to be on something of a purple patch,with luck and decisions also going their way.

Pep needs to find our best 11 and try and stick with it as much as possible,then we'll show our supremacy.

Not so sure.

They will win on Sunday and the league is wide open.....I can't see us winning the CL,but we have to be favourites for the FA Cup.

Our problem is inconsistencies and momentum,while they look to be on something of a purple patch,with luck and decisions also going their way.

Pep needs to find our best 11 and try and stick with it as much as possible,then we'll show our supremacy.
Does the bald one know his best eleven?

all this fukin about, yes we’ve had injuries but what is our best team?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.