United Thread - 2022/23

Status
Not open for further replies.
Thing is Newcastle won't be allowed to win tmrw. Sky are not interested in a balanced game of football, all they want is a rag win so they can keep the scum story going and praise Rashford , it's not the football their interested in just the scum narrative they can push .

Not going to watch and they'll likely win tomorrow with a fishfinger winner but FFS it's like a scum love-in in here.

Get a fucking grip.
Because some criticised the performance on Wednesday night a thread was started saying how shit some Blues are. Now we are getting pelters if we don't admit the rags are going to win 4 trophies and we'll just scrape the Europa.
If they were 20 points clear and in Istanbul with a 4 goal lead I wouldn't give them one ounce of praise. They are cheating scum who don't deserve fuck all never mind praise.

Because some criticised the performance on Wednesday night a thread was started saying how shit some Blues are. Now we are getting pelters if we don't admit the rags are going to win 4 trophies and we'll just scrape the Europa.
If they were 20 points clear and in Istanbul with a 4 goal lead I wouldn't give them one ounce of praise. They are cheating scum who don't deserve fuck all never mind praise.
Spot on. Ten hag has got rid of a couple of cunts and settled them down, but without ref/var assistance they would be below Liverpool, not chasing the top two.

In my opinion he's just on an extended run of scoring mostly relatively simple tap ins each week, his overall game has hardly improved.

Without checking I believe he's still only got 3 assists in the PL all season.

He's not exactly ripping defenses to pieces for 90 minutes week in week out, scoring high quality goals, creating multiple chances or generally contributing much to the overall team performance... he just keeps popping up in the right place at the the right time once in each game to tap in a sitter, usually as a result of united sucker punching the opposition by hitting them on the break after being outplayed for long periods off the match.
Thank you for your succinct, level headed rebuttal to the rag praising folks on here.

Thing is Newcastle won't be allowed to win tmrw. Sky are not interested in a balanced game of football, all they want is a rag win so they can keep the scum story going and praise Rashford , it's not the football their interested in just the scum narrative they can push .

If you honestly believe this, why do you continue following football?

If you honestly believe this, why do you continue following football?
Because like most of us i grew up with Football and City . And although i dont want to believe that Football is corrupt , i think we can all see that it is in Britain in this current guise . Can you see Newcastle beating the scum and the ref/var team this afternoon ? There is a narrative being built for a scum win in the media Newcastle are just there to make the numbers up.

Looks like the Emptyhad brigade are having extra minutes in bed. Don't know one going. "Any old iron...." "Top of the world!"

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.