United Thread - 2022/23

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'd be happy for the rags to have today's cup, in exchange for Fernandes to be permanently crippled through an innocent coming together with the goal posts.
In fact I'd happily chuck in the Europa pot as well just as a goodwill gesture
He already looks like he faceplanted the goalpost. Portuguese Luke Chadwick.

The Sly studio will be awash with Jizz and look like a plasterers radio by the time kickoff cums around. Silly Sally will have a big box of duracells delivered for the big Mambo vibe, and to tie it all in with another thread on here we will all have to have a mins applause at the next game for the all conquering scum winning the inter universe cup. Rashford will be declared a saint, and the greatest footballer ever, or will ever walk the earth. Ratboy Neville will make the Ref man of the match for his 3 penalties given in the first 5 mins of the game.

The Sly studio will be awash with Jizz and look like a plasterers radio by the time kickoff cums around. Silly Sally will have a big box of duracells delivered for the big Mambo vibe, and to tie it all in with another thread on here we will all have to have a mins applause at the next game for the all conquering scum winning the inter universe cup. Rashford will be declared a saint, and the greatest footballer ever, or will ever walk the earth. Ratboy Neville will make the Ref man of the match for his 3 penalties given in the first 5 mins of the game.
Brilliant

I see residents near the swamp are complaining about the problems associate with living next door to a football ground. You couldn't make it up lol. Same as the clowns who used to moan about living near Maine Road. They must be stupid.

Husband, "Hey love I've seen this great little terrace central to everywhere, take a look"
Wife, "Hang on there's a great big football ground nearby, 74,000 people will be there every other week are you mad?"
Yes indeed they are.

The ground has been there over 100 years, you can't miss it. Why buy a house next to it then whine at all the problems doing so brings? Thick as shit and I've no sympathy.

Maybe they thought they would be living near to the cricket ground and perhaps never even considered that a football club with Manchester in its' name would be anywhere near TRAFFORD!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.