United Thread - 2022/23

Status
Not open for further replies.
I see residents near the swamp are complaining about the problems associate with living next door to a football ground. You couldn't make it up lol. Same as the clowns who used to moan about living near Maine Road. They must be stupid.

Husband, "Hey love I've seen this great little terrace central to everywhere, take a look"
Wife, "Hang on there's a great big football ground nearby, 74,000 people will be there every other week are you mad?"
Yes indeed they are.

The ground has been there over 100 years, you can't miss it. Why buy a house next to it then whine at all the problems doing so brings? Thick as shit and I've no sympathy.

I see residents near the swamp are complaining about the problems associate with living next door to a football ground. You couldn't make it up lol. Same as the clowns who used to moan about living near Maine Road. They must be stupid.

Husband, "Hey love I've seen this great little terrace central to everywhere, take a look"
Wife, "Hang on there's a great big football ground nearby, 74,000 people will be there every other week are you mad?"
Yes indeed they are.

The ground has been there over 100 years, you can't miss it. Why buy a house next to it then whine at all the problems doing so brings? Thick as shit and I've no sympathy.

Its like those protesting about a 3rd runway at Heathrow on noise and pollution grounds having bought a house next to Heathrow - morons

I'd be happy for the rags to have today's cup, in exchange for Fernandes to be permanently crippled through an innocent coming together with the goal posts.
In fact I'd happily chuck in the Europa pot as well just as a goodwill gesture

The Carabao Cup has been upgraded to the Holy Grail , the Premier league and Champs league are mere trinkets , the Carabao Cup is where it is at , all hail Muck Tag , serial winner.
Scum.
If Newcastle win, the number of eulogising media articles would be countable on one hand.
We all know the tsunami of jizz that would occur with the opposite result

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.