United Thread - 2022/23

Status
Not open for further replies.
Still think they’re not much different to Solskjaers United team. Get the job done but far from convincing and not great to watch.
They swapped mctominay for casemiro. Its hard to describe what an upgrade that is. Lot of addition by subtraction - which is funny considering how much they fucking cost to put together. I still think theyre the emporers new clothes as well - and I can't decide whether it makes it a lot sweeter if they get close but not close enough to us or whether they slip back into irrelevance.

Great livet band were The Cult during the mid/late 80s.
Billy Duffy went up in my estimation when I saw him in a City shirt in the 'Electric 'Tour programme in 87 (what a rip off concert programmes were!) Didn't know he was a blue prior to that.
Going off topic a little ,but better than listening to all the shit about how the best team in the history of football are going to win an unprecedented quadruple.
Well, since last season anyway, when the other best team in the history of football/other cheek of the same arse were going to win an unprecedented quadruple !!

Seems like guy on my local Facebook group offered his minibus service to take the rags to Wembley and charged them £45 a piece... And then didn't turn up!

I don't theyre an elite side just yet, and people panicking on here about them winning the league is misplaced, but you can see that the manager knows what he's doing and they'll be a real threat in the next few years. Such a shame, I really enjoyed how shite they've been for the last decade.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.