United Thread - 2022/23

Status
Not open for further replies.
I don't theyre an elite side just yet, and people panicking on here about them winning the league is misplaced, but you can see that the manager knows what he's doing and they'll be a real threat in the next few years. Such a shame, I really enjoyed how shite they've been for the last decade.
The referees now what they're doing

Has anyone ever tried to block this shitstain of a club from YouTube / Google searches or similar? You really do realise how giddy the media are for them when you try to do it.

Essentially I use YouTube for football and music. Despite never searching anything on the rags, my recommended / recently uploaded section is absolutely full of them. So today i decided to click on every channel that had their name in it and block it, then added their name to key words I wanted to block. No matter what I did it was like whack a mole, they just kept reappearing. Sky Sports have three dedicated channels that was full of it. Shit really does float.

I don't theyre an elite side just yet, and people panicking on here about them winning the league is misplaced, but you can see that the manager knows what he's doing and they'll be a real threat in the next few years. Such a shame, I really enjoyed how shite they've been for the last decade.

Question is how long will Ten bob get to win the title? Next year year after!? Because the amount of top quality teams with top players is higher than ever! Playing hoof ball it fine to win cups!

They have a very good manager. They're like Liverpool though. They have to field the same XI every week because they don't have a squad. To be able to compete with us properly, they need a LB, CB (at least 1), CM, winger and 2 strikers. It'll take at least 3 summer windows for them to get the squad they need.

They have a very good manager. They're like Liverpool though. They have to field the same XI every week because they don't have a squad. To be able to compete with us properly, they need a LB, CB (at least 1), CM, winger and 2 strikers. It'll take at least 3 summer windows for them to get the squad they need.
They akso need a RB, as the 2 currently playing the position are wank.

Has anyone ever tried to block this shitstain of a club from YouTube / Google searches or similar? You really do realise how giddy the media are for them when you try to do it.

Essentially I use YouTube for football and music. Despite never searching anything on the rags, my recommended / recently uploaded section is absolutely full of them. So today i decided to click on every channel that had their name in it and block it, then added their name to key words I wanted to block. No matter what I did it was like whack a mole, they just kept reappearing. Sky Sports have three dedicated channels that was full of it. Shit really does float.
Back in the early days of google being the ‘do good’ company , I’m sure you could select to hide individual results returned, so you would never see that link again. Looong ago, so maybe I’m misremembering… it’s around about the time when ‘google whacking’ ran out of steam (the joy of typing 2 random words into google and it returning no matching results).

Yes i am a FO IT C

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.