United Thread - 2022/23

Status
Not open for further replies.
Call me a fool then
When the dippers were challenging us they were playing well, dominating teams and relentless (much as o hate them)
United are better than they were but they are miles off
They had the easiest league cup run I’ve seen, All at home for a start and Same in FA cup
They need a forward, 2 midfielders and 2 full backs for a start
Now if they get Qatar and buy Kane, rice and bellingham in the summer ….. maybe
Until then I’ll put it down to others dropping off
Am I the only one that thinks Declan Rice is over-rated? He's slow, cumbersome with the turning circle of a Maguire.

Hope they drop points in the PL, dont give two fucks about what they do in the Europa and I am pretty sure we will smash them in the FA cup.
Just hope the dippers get one on them on Sunday.
Perfect would be u smash them in the FA cup final, we smash them in the Europa final and Liverpool smash them at Anfield. We're unfortunate the other teams are playing badly or Utd wouldnt even be in the top 4.

Perfect would be u smash them in the FA cup final, we smash them in the Europa final and Liverpool smash them at Anfield. We're unfortunate the other teams are playing badly or Utd wouldnt even be in the top 4.
I feel your pain , there are more Rags around you than there are in Manchester , we hardly see or hear from them up here , you have my sympathies

I clearly gave Moyes too much respect and credit earlier......the Rag sycophant is apparently playing his reserves.

I clearly gave Moyes too much respect and credit earlier......the Rag sycophant is apparently playing his reserves.
I know we did it one year at Chelsea with the CL game being very close(understandable) and sometimes go a little light but imagine travelling all over the place with almost no chance of ever winning anything and your one chance of a cup visit to Wembley comes around maybe every 4-5 years and your manager shits the bed.

I know we did it one year at Chelsea with the CL game being very close(understandable) and sometimes go a little light but imagine travelling all over the place with almost no chance of ever winning anything and your one chance of a cup visit to Wembley comes around maybe every 4-5 years and your manager shits the bed.

6K fans are coming up tonight.....fucking shameful if he plays the stiffs.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.