United Thread - 2022/23

Status
Not open for further replies.
Just watched the highlights of their match against West Ham.

That game has match-fixing written all over it.

Looked like WWE choreography from the hammers players.
I watched the game, 3 very unusual goals.

How often does a defender head straight into his goal from a corner when it doesn't look that difficult a header to make?

The 2nd the angle shown from behind the goal was criminal. The keeper puts his hand out, it looks inches away from the ball, then he pulls his hand away, doesn't even dive either.

The 3rd is just comical defending at best, but put on a plate.

All in all, 3 very strange goals for a PL team to concede in one half of football.

We are going to play them in the final....

Let's hope pep is prepared as his system played straight into their hands last time irrelevant of refereeing decisions

West Ham had that game in the bag. I'm not sure about what happened being criminal, but, it was very, very predictable. Late goals gifted to the scum in a predictable fashion by a pathetic West Ham collapse.
It's become so expected that it barely bothers me these days because it's become so predictable. But, when you see a game there for the taking, as it was for the hammers, it makes you wonder what's going on.
Can it keep happening? Probably.
Scum.

Sadly, I'm afraid Erik Ten Hag had done an excellent job at Man United. I really wished he coached another team leaving Ajax to become Pep's future successor. But it's not gonna happen anytime soon.

Weghorst is a meme striker in front of goal, but he is a great foil next to Rashford who is in the form of his life. I don't think Rashford will sustain that level if Man United signs a top striker to limit his potential.

We’ll get these fuckers in the final they’ll go full strength like they did in the league cup and we’ll go second string like we always do in the domestic cups. With that and them kicking lumps out of us and the ref doing fuck all chuck in some dodgy offside goals and I can see the cunts winning it and we’ll never hear the end of it! Hope we get them in the semis and absolutely blow them away like we all know we can. Then we can all enjoy a nice rag free final

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.