United Thread - 2022/23

Status
Not open for further replies.

What a surprise!!!!
WHU the new Sunderland?

Last edited:
Back on topic.

I see Gazpacho has developed rag delusion syndrome.

He'll be off to Union Berlin next season.
One of those things that is impossible to predict, because at 18 you fear nobody, but by the time you are 21 you are too scared to make a mistake or lose possession. One thing about the lad is that he runs at everyone, regardless of if you are Barcelona or Burnley. And defenders hate that in every league around the world. I really don't know why that is drilled out of players, thinking about Foden at 19 and 22. Very different players.

It has sadly got to the stage where I skip 10-15 pages of rag love in.
If, as posters want to constantly tell us, they have improved can they play out from the back ?
Can they put 5 passes together using beautiful midfield play to set up a goal ?
Can they utilise attacking flowing football to dominate teams over 90 minutes.....
Or is deGea still hoofing it long like a deranged donkey, by passing a midfield who watch in desperate hope that Fish Fingers can get to it before Weghorst puts it in row Z.
I fully accept that Ten Bob has made them better but all that entailed was fucking Ronny off and telling Maguire he might as well stay on the bus.

Based on what a few good weeks, a trophy win where they had a unreal run of luck with draws. They are no where near as good as liverpool have been over past few years and they wont be either.
Agree on the Liverpool comparison.
Nothing to fo with last few weeks or cup games....just watch how they are playing.....they have improved in all departments....still a bit suspect at the back but their transitions have got better and quicker and they are moving the vall forward through their midfield so much smoother and vertically

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.