United Thread - 2022/23

Status
Not open for further replies.
That's what happens when you treat them with the respect they deserve. No saving energy for the mighty Copen-fucking-Hagen or refusing to blitz them at the swamp. Hit them hard, hit them hard again, then hit the bastards for good measure. If a team crumbles under pressure then pressurise the clowns.
Indeed. We let United off that day and I’m still bothered by it. We took our foot off their neck, took all our players off and let them score three goals.

As much fun as the first hour of that game was, I honestly left the ground disappointed and I’m still disappointed now.

We could honestly have scored ten that day if we’d kept going for it. United had fucking gone!

Fernandes (I'll refrain from calling him worse) kicks TAA right in front of the lino he then petulantly pushes in the back. Violent behaviour and red for what he did to TAA alone nevermind what follows which was indeed worse coming from the captain of that club. No mention on MOTD, anything on SSN or did it even happen at all?
Chris Sutton (yea I know) mentioned it a few times on 606, asking if he should be banned.

Ten Hag has a big problem with focusing too much on signing Dutch/Eredivise players. Weghorst and Antony are not good enough.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.