United Thread - 2022/23

Status
Not open for further replies.
Andy Tate desperately trying to convince himself he's not arsed about the result

Fucking blip,painting them to be the best team in the league,listing who they have beaten,still bastard 3rd and shite,Jesus was struggling to get the wanker to own up it was a disaster yesterday,humiliated to fuck,just admit it you daft twat.

Is it too much to ask that they implode after this and fail to qualify for the CL next season??
They're still as shit as they've been for the last 5+ years - how the fuck he's fluked them to 3rd is beyond me
These things can happen to be fair. United have been the third best team this season. I don’t think they’ve fluked it, it’s just a strange season with the World Cup ruining the season.

Liverpool lost 7-2 at Villa and finished third one year.
Arsenal lost 8-2 at United and finished third one year.
United lost 1-6 at home and finished second one year.

Fucking blip,painting them to be the best team in the league,listing who they have beaten,still bastard 3rd and shite,Jesus was struggling to get the wanker to own up it was a disaster yesterday,humiliated to fuck,just admit it you daft twat.

If they’d scraped a one nil at Anfield yesterday you can bet the giddy fucks would have been out in force proclaiming this United team is the second coming of Taggert. I hope we get this lot in the Fa cup and inflict some more pain on them for how the small time fuckers celebrated like they won the World Cup with bent officiating at the derby in January.

These things can happen to be fair. United have been the third best team this season. I don’t think they’ve fluked it, it’s just a strange season with the World Cup ruining the season.

Liverpool lost 7-2 at Villa and finished third one year.
Arsenal lost 8-2 at United and finished third one year.
United lost 1-6 at home and finished second one year.
Who smashed them 6-1 ?

If they’d scraped a one nil at Anfield yesterday you can bet the giddy fucks would have been out in force proclaiming this United team is the second coming of Taggert. I hope we get this lot in the Fa cup and inflict some more pain on them for how the small time fuckers celebrated like they won the World Cup with bent officiating at the derby in January.

In all honesty mate,I hope Fulham knock them out beforehand

So…
Is their Quad still on?
Is Tea Bag still the transformation manager the BBC & Stones were wanking over last week.
Are Glazers in or out?
I’m struggling to keep up

It’s normal service with their bi polar supporters. The most expensive team in the league needs to spend more money otherwise the zebra pants are coming out of the wardrobe.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.