United Thread - 2022/23

Status
Not open for further replies.
I thought, when it was reported that tent peg had jumped ship and was installed as the new village idiot at rag central, that there was a "gentlemans agreement" that he would not poach Ajax players.
Personally I can't see why any Ajax player would want to move to a club with no Champions League football next season and possibly/probably beyond, but it appears that so far he has tapped up at least 2.

I thought, when it was reported that tent peg had jumped ship and was installed as the new village idiot at rag central, that there was a "gentlemans agreement" that he would not poach Ajax players.
Personally I can't see why any Ajax player would want to move to a club with no Champions League football next season and possibly/probably beyond, but it appears that so far he has tapped up at least 2.
How can there possibly be a "gentleman's agreement" with the rags on one side of said agreement?

No doubt he will be back at Juventus playing very well, like he often does for France

People talk about his attitude and the fact he wanted away and hasn’t looked good for Man Utd but I can’t blame him, they’re just garbage. He’s probably just fed up playing with the likes of Fred, McTominay etc. and the coaching there is obviously pretty poor these days.

The truth is he’s a talented player. I think the United he returned to wasn’t the same one as the one he left as a youngster and quickly sussed out they’re going nowhere fast and wanted away.
nah, he’s a **** first and foremost

Money

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.