United Thread - 2022/23

Status
Not open for further replies.
I did wonder before the game who the Match Officials would back, United push for the title hahaha, or Liverpool push for a 4 top place, But they were no need for them because United was shit and season-ending thumping by Liverpool,

take away all the help from the Match officials given to United they would be nowhere where near in a top 4 place
You could see early doors United and their new manager needed HELP, they were getting thumped by Brentford and losing to Brighton so something had to be done, up steps the match officials and VAR and bingo United are back,

I will still stand by what I saw in the biggest bit of cheating in football and VAR in the derby,
what they did will never be forgotten and can never happen again, because I would want pep to take his players off the pitch and call them out once and for all,

I did wonder before the game who the Match Officials would back, United push for the title hahaha, or Liverpool push for a 4 top place, But they were no need for them because United was shit and season-ending thumping by Liverpool,

take away all the help from the Match officials given to United they would be nowhere where near in a top 4 place
You could see early doors United and their new manager needed HELP, they were getting thumped by Brentford and losing to Brighton so something had to be done, up steps the match officials and VAR and bingo United are back,

I will still stand by what I saw in the biggest bit of cheating in football and VAR in the derby,
what they did will never be forgotten and can never happen again, because I would want pep to take his players off the pitch and call them out once and for all,
Ten Hag is a chancer who brought in expensive flops. The only reason they have done ok since earlier in the season is slightly better players and of course the Howard Webb of VAR deceit.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.