United Thread - 2022/23

Status
Not open for further replies.
I think it was Aguero that made a strong tackle and during the week before the derby sky sports news ran it on a loop every half hour and were even asking Golf players for their opinion on it.

He was of course banned.

sky sports news is just a utd fanzine.

I would advise people not to watch it but some on here love to be annoyed by it.

Today at 11:27

Hoof The Ball

Full Member​

No one in the history of the sport benefits from fortuitous deflections the way Liverpool do. No one.

“Watch that second goal again after the Shaw pass and count how many times our player(s) consecutively either get the ball or are in a better position to do so. Now, watch as one bobble after another falls perfectly for the current or next nearest Liverpool player all the while. That's some supernatural bullshit “

From Rag Cafe
That's the kind of shit you'd expect Bingo to come out with.

Bought the Sunday Times print edition yesterday.

Would normally stay well away from a paper like this (especially given that Henry Winter writes for it) but wanted to read the interview with Nick Cave.

About an hour ago I finally took a look at the sport supplement.

The headline on the front page was this:

‘United a mess when I came but not now - Ten Hag’

But Man City's Dias shouted at the referee from 10 yards away and was booked under the new rules about dissent toward the Match officials,
That stupid rule lasted one week. A Wolves player was sent off as it was his second caution, and that was the last we saw of it. Same as the "not interfering" clause. Once they have tested it in one of our games and found it to be not fit for purpose, they ditched it. Remember "no shirt tugging at corners", otherwise known as "the Chris Smalling amendment"? I think Raheem was the first to fall foul of that particular one, but I don't recall Smalling ever being punished for it.

Bought the Sunday Times print edition yesterday.

Would normally stay well away from a paper like this (especially given that Henry Winter writes for it) but wanted to read the interview with Nick Cave.

About an hour ago I finally took a look at the sport supplement.

The headline on the front page was this:

‘United a mess when I came but not now - Ten Hag’
and now it's the weeping song.

I think it was Aguero that made a strong tackle and during the week before the derby sky sports news ran it on a loop every half hour and were even asking Golf players for their opinion on it.

He was of course banned.

sky sports news is just a utd fanzine.

I would advise people not to watch it but some on here love to be annoyed by it.
Think that was against West Ham in Peps first season, recall walking past City square after the game and Natalie Pike called it straight away, this will be on a loop to get Aguero banned for the derby, and he was. And we won, of course.

Gobby rag not showed up at work..I'll have the ****

there used to be a dipper fan worked at ours from Bolton never been to liverpool in his life never mind Anfield. The year we won It on the last day away at brighton he gave it the big un all season. Walked around singing songs jumped all over me when we lost away at Newcastle! Anyway when we won he didn’t come to work for two weeks!

For both teams, it's the gobbiest ones (in the pub and elsewhere) who are the biggest fucking cowards, deep down. Often noticed it.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.