United Thread - 2022/23

Status
Not open for further replies.
Inspiration my arse. His attitude on Sunday was just the same in the Etihad derby in October. Once the going gets really tough he throws in the towel.
Absolutely not what you want from the captain. I couldn't imagine Pep defending that sort of behaviour from anyone.
He also goes missing if another player puts in a strong challenge on him, as he did in the League Cup semifinal a few years ago, when Fernandinho came calling.

Sky are leading with the scum might not be for sale and the Glazers are looking to stay. This week is getting better and better. If they lose to Betis tonight my stock of green and gold tampons will be gone in minutes.

Tent Peg, a lying c*nt, just like the Piss Can.

BBC United of Mediacity.

View attachment 71493
I don’t understand why you're labelling him a lying **** here?

Fernandes is an entitled, arrogant, cheating, whining snide little shit... and as such he is a perfect fit for the club, its fans and its players and therefore Ten Hag is correct in saying he is an inspiration for his team mates.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.