United Thread - 2022/23

Status
Not open for further replies.
Simon Stone and his ridiculous football thoughts on the bbc came up with this cracker re:Eriksen

"However, United can offer much more. Despite not being what they were under Sir Alex Ferguson, they still have the stadium, the fanbase, the finance and a European platform, albeit the Europa League rather than the Champions League."

I mean, they aren't what they were is the understatement of the century, the stadium is falling apart and the fanbase love the club so much they smashed the shit out of it rioting against the ownership and the finances, which are misspent constantly...but all that pales when a journalist dares to say that a footballer of Erkisens experience chose United so he could play Qarabag on a Thursday night.

God I fucking hate these journalists, that club and when they get together... Fucking spawn of satan.
Trolling stone gathers more Dross.

There are two occupations that I could not entertain. Bailiffs or clickbait "journalists". What ever the latter say I could not believe.
I was adding to Madloafs earlier post and mistakenly replied to Protein Junkie. The sun must have been in my eyes. Apologies to you both.

24 year old Rashford, a guy whose memories will stretch back no further than a year or two before our takeover at most, is towing the "there's no history with City" line. Throughout his childhood and early adult life we've been far more dominant than Liverpool and have had more title races involving us and united than they have with Liverpool. Thick as pig shit.
He just says what he's told to say.

24 year old Rashford, a guy whose memories will stretch back no further than a year or two before our takeover at most, is towing the "there's no history with City" line. Throughout his childhood and early adult life we've been far more dominant than Liverpool and have had more title races involving us and united than they have with Liverpool. Thick as pig shit.
Clearly Haalands comments have upset the rag cunts.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.