United Thread - 2022/23

Status
Not open for further replies.
I used to hate united's players. Not only were many of them cunts who did cunty things but I'll also readily accept that the fact that they were so successful added an extra layer of hatred on top.

All that being said, it's quite remarkable that this current group are equally dislikeable, whilst remaining utterly shite.

Watching the Southampton highlights now on Sky. Is there a more slappable face in football than Fernandes'? I think I enjoy seeing him lose more than anyone else, united or otherwise.

Is there a more slappable face in football than Fernandes'?
Anthony, Sancho, Garnacho, Martinez, Casimero...

I'm honestly trying not to be biased here but I genuinely can't think of any other club that has such an over abundance of utterly snide looking individuals who you would never tire of punching in the face.

Even if any of the above played for City I'd still hold the same opinion of them based purely on their looks alone.

Anthony, Sancho, Garnacho, Martinez, Casimero...

I'm honestly trying not to be biased here but I genuinely can't think of any other club that has such an over abundance of utterly snide looking individuals who you would never tire of punching in the face.

Even if any of the above played for City I'd still hold the same opinion of them based purely on their looks alone.
Dippers.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.