United Thread - 2022/23

Status
Not open for further replies.
Tbf I think only Robertson is at the same level as the others from United.
Theres him, Van Dikhead (acting like hes the hardest man ever and buying into his own hype) and Mane who were all unbearable.

Utd have a team full of dickheads though. Antony, Bruno Fernandes, Dalot, McTominay etc

They sound like us!
Unfortunately true.

Now, don’t get me wrong, I do think we are past the midpoint on the mostly negative side of bad calls and some of the shit that gets thrown at us in terms of investigations yet other clubs get nowt fucking stinks, but on this website especially I find the reaction to every single action every single referee and linesman and VAR makes is almost always disagreed with and gets related to corruption.

It ruins the quality of this website at times.

We sound a bit deranged on here at times.

It is funny seeing Rags coming out with it, but other sets of fans will laugh at us for it n’all.

Last edited by a moderator:
Seeing UTD fans getting mad over corrupt refereeing is funny. I cant think of a single team that got the dodgiest decisions in their favour in England apart from Utd. Only other team that comes close is Liverpool.

I hope they get to see what non-favouritism refereeing is.
Apart from it wasn't corrupt, completely agree.
They're mad because it was that blatant, VAR couldn't save the day as usual.

He's a dirty fucker, almost old school in that regard. The red card was correctly overruled and had that been a City player I'd have no qualms about it.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.