United Thread - 2022/23

Status
Not open for further replies.
Pep’s answer to the rag tactics is to “play an extra pass”. Not entirely sure how this works, but it does slow us down and reduces our weight of attack. Personally I would position a sniper in the gods and shoot any breaking forward, St Marcus Fishfinger first.
The problem is the little shit would go down before the bullet made contact, probably resulting in a penalty too.

1 Red see's 3 go off!

The ultimate spawniest, rule bending cheating cunts.

That farce doesn't happen to anyone else, just wish Mitrovic went ape shit and sparked out Penandez, Rashford and those non descript big signing cunts that I can't even recall the names off!

What happened at the swamp was we were fucking cheated. Think we will take it out of the refs hand like the first half twatting we gave them at the Etihad. Only difference being we will do the same the second half too .

Imagine the joy if we did them 6-3 at Wembley.

Nothing contentious about it blatant cheating as confirmed by Webb.
Ok...Im not going into that....take that incident out of it and they still caused us problems of the type Im describing....and they will again

Ok...Im not going into that....take that incident out of it and they still caused us problems of the type Im describing....and they will again
Don’t care how many……. you put In we were robbed………………………

OK Willan got a hit on his hand, current rules (wrong) means a penalty, so fair do’s, (apart from they changed the rules that handball had to be deliberate). Then the rule used to be that a deliberate handball preventing a goal would result in a red card. This was no way deliberate..

The ref didn’t see it, so it goes to VAR, and the handball is obvious, so is the lack of a chance for Willan to avoid the handball, so unless defenders wrap their hands behind their back with gaffa tape, how can they avoid being sent off? Also, if VAR is only available in Premier League grounds, how can this be seen as a valid competition? If this happened against a Championship side away, there would be no VAR. Football is corrupt, and I don’t mean that City have done anything better or worse than anyone else. The rules seem to favour the elite These days.
For me, I love watching my grandson play his under 12 football, it reminds me of how football used to be, crap decisions by the officials, but everyone moves on and enjoys it for what it is.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.