United Thread - 2022/23

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yeah but the scummy shithouse cunts got Mullered in the charity shield..
City had faces out that day that I hadn’t seen for years and the rags were shitting it.

City were ‘ novices’ at the semi but aren’t now, we’ve got the lie of the land.

The organisation, segregation and policing of Wembley Way & the Coach parks will be better....the FA can’t have a repeat of the Euros security failure.

But in any case we’ll probably be playing Brighton

City had faces out that day that I hadn’t seen for years and the rags were shitting it.

City were ‘ novices’ at the semi but aren’t now, we’ve got the lie of the land.

The organisation, segregation and policing of Wembley Way & the Coach parks will be better....the FA can’t have a repeat of the Euros security failure.

But in any case we’ll probably be playing Brighton
Yeah there were plenty of older heads there and the rags arses went big time..

There is one other problem. Their obnoxious, violent fans who, in numbers attack lone or outnumbered Blues. I remember the semi final and the cowardly attacks.
Shoulders back,head up,boots on .....and fucking smash em.

They’re a bunch of chicken shits....there’ll be no repeat of the semi.

I have never seem one team get so much good fortune in one season.

It's unbelievable
Purely self inflicted today by a Fulham side that otherwise had the rags in their pocket. I'd much rather face the rags than Fulham in the final on today's showing. They had nothing, reduced to diving and mobbing the ref over every decision - a shithouse of a team, we'll fucking smash them on our current form

Playing this lot in a final is not a nice prospect.....

We know we are the better footballing team but in a one-off game all it takes is one turnover in possession.

They are perfectly set up to play against us...pace upfront just waiting for a breakaway and that is exactly how they will play it. They will sit deep, deny any space in behind and crowd out our creative players denying haaland any service...this is what happened at the swamp....

Brighton are a good team but they will buckle under the pressure at Wembley
I’m fucking glad you’re not giving the team speech, what a fucking attitude.

You mustn’t have gone to the two games.

Get a grip and grow some balls

But according to Ten Hag they were the best team on the pitch.
According to Craig Burley Fulham had it in the bag until they lost their cool.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.