United Thread - 2022/23

Status
Not open for further replies.
Well I’ll go to the bottom of our stairs.

U....d pull rashbum from the National squad.

These chicken shit cheats deserve a feckin big dose of injuries to their other players.

They keep plumbing ever greater depths !!

They are the biggest cunts there are.

Last edited:
It will be interesting to see what happens with Mitrovic.

Ex-referees in the press are already calling for a 10 match ban, but if I were Fulham I'd have lawyers send the FA a letter saying we're going to fight it to the death, in courts if need be, because they set a precedent by not punishing Bruno Fernandes.
Good job it wasn't Tony Coleman he'd have decked the rag ref cheating cnut.

I was sorting out my socks. I had it on in the background and was reading the thread on here. I was waiting for a replay but never got one.
No mention of it by anyone on my t.v and wouldn't have known it happened if I wasn't reading the thread on here.
Same here apart from the socks. I was doing a full sweep followed by an all over mop. The fucking mutt attacks the brush and the mop so most of my attention was taken off the match, apart from when the wife hurled abuse at the telly

Am I correct in saying that since the gpc retired, the lowest this lot have finished is 6th ?
I ask because I've just spoken to my neighbour. For years her brother would drive up, park on her drive and go and watch the rags. I mentioned I'd not seen his car in awhile. Apparently he didnt renew this season as he was sick of watching rubbish!!!
The entitled, spoilt wankers.

I'v been interested in Player of the Month awards since Haaland isnt getting any for whatever reason they deem. But fuck me Utd have done well havent they! this is since Pep arrived.

Capture.PNG

And no David Silva! He's just been included in the greatest ever all time awards the bbc were running recently.

I'v been interested in Player of the Month awards since Haaland isnt getting any for whatever reason they deem. But fuck me Utd have done well havent they! this is since Pep arrived.

View attachment 72708

And no David Silva! He's just been included in the greatest ever all time awards the bbc were running recently.

No Kevin De Bruyne or potentially the greatest goal scorer in a premier league season holding multiple records

Also 2 teams above city 1 that’s won 1 carabuo cup and the other who’ve won fuckall.

Last edited:
Has anyone seen the shove on Mitro by shaw early in the game? Was waiting for a replay but itv didn't even consider it worth a second look, and nor did var even bother looking at it. Even dixon(?) was convinced it may have been a pen, as was a rag on a call-in earlier who said it was stonewall pen. Can't even find it on youtube to have a look... airbrushing history...
edit: sorry, i now see this has been raised in the qtr final thread...
Blatant shove on the Fulham player, unsurprisingly not penalised. Different game, same shit.

Attachments

• Screenshot_20230320_200015.jpg
    Screenshot_20230320_200015.jpg
    653.3 KB · Views: 153
Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.