United Thread - 2022/23

Status
Not open for further replies.
FFS get with the programme. It is an individual businessman who is buying the Rags. He is a life long fan who just happens to live, well ok, be born in Qatar. He made all his money selling refined products. He loves his mother, dotes on his children and donates 2% of his income to LGBTQ causes.
Qatar is a district of Salford don't you know.
Actually it'd be better if they bought Liverpool as they speak like they've got qatar in their throat.

£5 billion quid doesn’t look like good value for money when the other club down the road is valued at £4.43 billion. No debt, a state of the art training ground, a stadium with hospitality facilitates that are second to non and will soon have a hotel and extended capacity of 60 odd thousand. In the portfolio is the soon to be largest arena in the U.K. Then add to that one of the most valuable and sought after playing squads in world football.

How much will it take to clear the debt, sort out the cow shed of a ground, rebuild Carrington? I hope they’ve got deep pockets.

£5 billion quid doesn’t look like good value for money when the other club down the road is valued at £4.43 billion. No debt, a state of the art training ground, a stadium with hospitality facilitates that are second to non and will soon have a hotel and extended capacity of 60 odd thousand. In the portfolio is the soon to be largest arena in the U.K. Then add to that one of the most valuable and sought after playing squads in world football.

How much will it take to clear the debt, sort out the cow shed of a ground, rebuild Carrington? I hope they’ve got deep pockets.
They'll ship migrant workers in, pay them next to nothing and treat them like sh*t.

But nothing will.be said in the end...

...now, where have I heard this before...?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.