United Thread - 2022/23

Status
Not open for further replies.
Apparently winning the League Cup is now “The Glory Days” again.
The treble is still on...

I'll be interested to see how the media treat it if they win them all and the Raggettes do a double.

I expect wall to wall coverage in comparison to when we won all the domestic trophies in both games a few years back.

D Day for the tramps today. Can't wait to see the media tying themselves in knots explaining why Qatar buying the rags is good for football.
Can't see why anyone buying the rags thinks it's good for football (or how it will be of much value to the new owners).
How much will it additionally cost to build a new stadium?
How much to re vamp the squad?
Etc.

Can't see why anyone buying the rags thinks it's good for football (or how it will be of much value to the new owners).
Etc.
Awaits report deal has fallen through and the Glazers have decided to stay in as they see a glorious new era starting in the pitch.

Etc.
With the ESL dead in the water there would be minimal return on investment for the huge sum that the Glazers want. Just buy a City or Newcastle type club and build it up.

I wouldn't put it past the Rag's PR department (elements within the club - Piscan?) trying to drive the price down to force the Glasers out.
The old pisscan is on at least £2 million a year from the Glazers so i can't see him wanting them out.
A new owner would probably kick the pisscan out

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.