United Thread - 2022/23

Status
Not open for further replies.
There’s some right crackpots in Finland.

Zilliacus said: "Any sport club ultimately should belong to its fans. My bid is built on equality with fans.

View attachment 72920

"The current development, where billionaire sheiks and oligarchs take over clubs and control them as their personal playgrounds is not a healthy trend.

"The current market value of the club is just under $3.9bn (£3.17bn). That means that if every one of the fans of the club would join in buying the club, the total sum per fan would amount to less than $6.

"My group will finance half of the sum needed to take over the club, and will ask the fans, through a new company that is being set up for this specific purpose, to participate for the other half.

"If every fan joins it means less than $3 per fan."

Zilliacus plans to give fans a say through an app from which they can "participate and cast" their vote "when deciding on footballing matters relating to the club".

I would enjoy this.

Imagine giving all the dickhead rag fans a say in who they buy?

Glazers have a figure they want because once paid and all debt secret debt paid for, it will leave them with around billions! They ain’t selling for a few 100m each for the family

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.