United Thread - 2022/23

Status
Not open for further replies.
the only down side to glazers now is it's been highlighted by all the shithole needs rebuilding
Not too much of a downside really, as they'll probably spend the minimum they can get away with. All those failed shopping malls won't pay for themselves. It'll still be a shithole - you can bet on that.

Not too much of a downside really, as they'll probably spend the minimum they can get away with. All those failed shopping malls won't pay for themselves. It'll still be a shithole - you can bet on that.
You can’t build a shithole for Surrey’s finest wallies. They need a cheese room.

when walking to the cricket at the real old trafford last year i was pissing myself laughing at them painting it with comments needs more than lick off paint to their gaffers

There's a huge flaw in his plan though. Even if he manages to raise the $3bn required to purchase his half of the club, he still needs to find a billion rags willing to part with $3, which is probably around 3 rags for every halfway serious football fan (of any club) worldwide.
Do they get a free shirt with their donation like they did when they set up the bring back Ronnie fund ?

Yup. Seems he believes rag nonsense PR. In the unlikely event of his offer being accepted, a big shock follows when two old lags from Surrey are the only takers.
Even if it somehow happened can you imagine the shit show that would follow ? Every fanzine editor, youtube wank and returnees from fcum would demand to be put in charge of transfer policy. It would very the biggest meltdown since the ice age. Oh please let it happen.

Whilst on holiday I came across nature’s equivalent of Manchester City and Trafford Rangers.
With one, a leader is striking out and commanding the others.
With another, there is no leader, there is no plan, there is just ‘turning the corner’
0FA5AC45-4430-457A-A626-A54276A43FE9.jpeg
1A6F2EAD-9EB9-45AB-A7DF-68C1CA940CD3.jpeg
(Caterpillars nose to tail - pic quality bad due to upload)

Makes me laugh when him and the other prick start swiping through their phones as soon as the other one starts talking. Acting as if they’re just about to break some more transfer news. That and the pausing after every word for dramatic effect. What a pair
If you think about it , it really is quite sad that there are millions of rags sat in their armchairs quivering in anticipation waiting for " breaking news " about that shit-stain of a club. Do they really think the Glazers OR new owners give a shit what the supporters want? The Sky dickheads have tapped into this and like you said they love to dramatise even the most trivial of news.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.