United Thread - 2022/23

Status
Not open for further replies.
To anyone who thinks we believe City are victims of a witch hunt by UEFA and now the PL, I would ask one question. How come our debt free and profitable football club is again being charged for irregularities whilst another PL Club close by which is almost £1 billion in debt doesn't get a second look ?
I have no doubt that Lord Pannick will be on to this already.

It's as bent as a nine bob note.

How the fuck can they not detail a sponsorship deal, if I was the sponsor I would be demanding value for money and all the recognition I could get. It’s classed as sponsorship not a gift. Or have I grossly misunderstood this?

One of their sponsors has paid up early to get out of the agreement, hence it’s not surprising they aren’t willing to elaborate publicly as it’s pretty fucking embarrassing….

As it’s only to 31-12, there will likely be another ‘one-off’ credit from TeamViewer in their next accounts to close out that deal early too…

Haven't these wankers been posting shit accounts for a few years now? Nothing ever seems to come of it, be the same with these figures. Detest the bastards, always seem to have a get out.

To anyone who thinks we believe City are victims of a witch hunt by UEFA and now the PL, I would ask one question. How come our debt free and profitable football club is again being charged for irregularities whilst another PL Club close by which is almost £1 billion in debt doesn't get a second look ?
I have no doubt that Lord Pannick will be on to this already.

It's as bent as a nine bob note.

As long as they don’t break ffp rules nothing will looked at!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.