United Thread - 2022/23

Status
Not open for further replies.
They should really have lost to Fulham in the FA Cup.

League Cup was easy (all home) draws but Newcastle was not a give me in the final. But it’s hardly career defining.

PL been made to look better by a poor Chelsea and Liverpool, otherwise might well be back in 5th/ 6th

Europa didn’t qualify top, very decent performance against Barcelona (It was a game that could have gone either way but they won).

So 2 decent performances, Newcastle in the final and Barcelona in Europa. Not counting the win v us as was a freak result based on a wrong decision.

I think Ten Hag is a decent manager, seems a decent bloke too. Is no doubt an upgrade on Ole (remember KDB saying how City could not prepare for United under Ole as they had little to no tactics).

They have spent a significant amount, overpaid for Anthony and the purchase of Casemiro is probably more indulgent given that age of player rarely goes for the price as they have none to no sell on value.

Overall for me taking all that into account, I have to say…

They are Rag scum!!

Shaw seems to become the mouthpiece for these recently. Watch his form fall off a cliff when he signs his new deal.

I believe they are on about giving De Gea another contract too. Big mistake.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.