United Thread - 2022/23

Status
Not open for further replies.
Shaw seems to become the mouthpiece for these recently. Watch his form fall off a cliff when he signs his new deal.

I believe they are on about giving De Gea another contract too. Big mistake.
Another masterstroke surely. Keep a goalie who opposition players keep shooting straight at.
Erling and Phil and various random dippers may disagree, but so many strikers fluff chances when facing him.

He wants £500,000 a week. His PR firm will soon wheel out the PSG want to sign him bollocks again.

However, I get the feeling the current boss would happily loan him to Bolton for taking the piss.
Perhaps PSG will swap Mbappe for him and pay the rags a few billion as well.

They’ll do everything they can to bag Kane in the summer to paper over cracks that Ten Bob can’t see don’t know how to put right and with a budget of around 50m+ sales with the state there in financially!

Unless they get sold!

Oh Ten Bob is a ole in disguise
Suppose spuds get C/L and the rags don't, would Kane still be interested in a move to the swamp?

FsunttoXsAIwDCk

Had a laugh while watching the rag game.
I thought I'd have a look at Alice and Goldbridge in their watch a long videos.
Alice had 276 viewers where as Goldbridge had 52,000.
Even funnier was the Geordies scored the 2nd goal and Alice was about 30 seconds behind me and I'm watching it in Florida so no idea what she was watching ot on! Her face when it went in was priceless.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.