United Thread - 2022/23

Status
Not open for further replies.
I’m sure that I saw Ten Hag being lauded in the press for his brilliant management of someone with mental health issues, when Sancho scored the equaliser against Leeds.

“Brilliant return, for a compassionate patient manager” was the subtext.

Now, if he truly has got mental health issues, I sympathise with Sancho, but then this just shows Ten Hag as the opposite of wear they said. I wonder if it will be covered in the press?
I'm still rather sceptical about the whole 'mental health issues' story and can't help thinking there was some other reason for his extended absence.

I'm still rather sceptical about the whole 'mental health issues' story and can't help thinking there was some other reason for his extended absence.
Evasion of a drugs test maybe.?
But then again if that was the case pissing off to Amsterdam really would be taking the biscuit, or would that be cake, the spacey type

Another day and yet again the media link United with 4 or 5 major signings…. I know brain cells are limited in the media but where exactly are United getting the cash from?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.