United Thread - 2022/23

Status
Not open for further replies.
He takes no shit ?????
Really would you as a manager put up with the attitude of that faced **** Bruno ????
A captain is suppose the lead by example and what happened at Anfield he went missing and any right manager would have took the armband off him ......... honestly he may end up causing himself a huge issue if they do qualify for the champions league , because no doubt the deluded fan base and the deluded media will think they have a chance of winning the title now when they are clearly knowhere near ......... I actually think he will be gone within the next two seasons he would have been better coming in and having a mediocre season rather than the one they may end up having
Yep there’s still a big problem with their players’ attitudes. Without Casemiro’s fight they’re looking at each other to take responsibility. I can’t see much difference in the initial slight improvements that Ole and Jose made.

I’m sure that I saw Ten Hag being lauded in the press for his brilliant management of someone with mental health issues, when Sancho scored the equaliser against Leeds.

“Brilliant return, for a compassionate patient manager” was the subtext.

Now, if he truly has got mental health issues, I sympathise with Sancho, but then this just shows Ten Hag as the opposite of wear they said. I wonder if it will be covered in the press?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.