United Thread - 2022/23

Status
Not open for further replies.
Did anyone see Rashford on MoTD last night wearing a pair of diamond encrusted cross earrings ?

Looks like he’s taking this St.Marcus stuff seriously.

Team discipline,moral and tactics are all much better.Hag takes no shit and will get a grip of anyone who step out of line,as he has proved with Rashford.The entire club has stabilised beyond expectation1

They have won one trophy,they will probably win another and they will achieve a top 4 finish.Their fickle supporters have returned in numbers,delusion or otherwise.....they see huge reason to be positive.

They are still light years off our level,but they have improved hugely.

I can understand our fans not even entertaining the idea,as its not seen as being a Big Blue.....but it's a reality.
The reality is they finished 2nd & won a league cup & Europa Cup with Maureen in charge.
They will probably win those 2 cups this season but finish 3rd at best probably 4th tbh.
They've jizzed 220M plus one in one Window & already have a squad before that they've spent Millions on.
That's the reality. Not opinion.
Until they win a league & or Champions league they haven't improved.
If you are gonna argue the football is better its not. They're not dominating games & getting outplayed by teams like Fulham, Brighton, Brentford etc. Just like under the previous managers they're still playing the same kick & rush football. Counter attacking to be polite & Rashford who is a clinical player this season is getting them out of Jail.
The facts are their away record is shite against any decent team midtable upwards & their goal difference is crap. Both indicators they aren't all that.
They are lucky Spurs, Liverpool & Chelsea are underperforming or they'd be where they should be- Europa league position. That is their level & has been shown over the last decade as consistently so. Ole even finished 2nd with them ffs which is better than pound shop pep. These are all facts.
I realise u have a different opinion & forums are about opinions but in order for it to be a valid opinion it has to be backed up by fact m8.
This is what I see & the reality of Utd. Not because I'm being a massive blue.

The reality is they finished 2nd & won a league cup & Europa Cup with Maureen in charge.
They will probably win those 2 cups this season but finish 3rd at best probably 4th tbh.
They've jizzed 220M plus one in one Window & already have a squad before that they've spent Millions on.
If you are gonna argue the football is better its not. They're not dominating games & getting outplayed by teams like Fulham, Brighton, Brentford etc. Just like under the previous managers they're still playing the same kick & rush football. Counter attacking to be polite & Rashford who is a clinical player this season is getting them out of Jail.
The facts are their away record is shite against any decent team midtable upwards & their goal difference is crap. Both indicators they aren't all that.
They are lucky Spurs, Liverpool & Chelsea are underperforming or they'd be where they should be- Europa league position. That is their level & has been shown over the last decade as consistently so. Ole even finished 2nd with them ffs which is better than pound shop pep. These are all facts.
I realise u have a different opinion & forums are about opinions but in order for it to be a valid opinion it has to be backed up by fact m8.
2 things.
Spuds always roll over against the rags, like we are not worthy, yet give it everything they have against us.
I think of them as rag accomplices.

The debt. How much is it now?

Correct. But what pisses me off is you have to go and search for that sort of information, you never hear about it from our media representatives. Comparisons are never made between their spending and say that of Brentford, or Bournemouth. It's almost as if the press in this country have some kind of vested interest in the rags...

Correct. But what pisses me off is you have to go and search for that sort of information, you never hear about it from our media representatives. Comparisons are never made between their spending and say that of Brentford, or Bournemouth. It's almost as if the press in this country have some kind of vested interest in the rags...
It's just the lazy media playing it safe.

Newspapers and media outlets are run as a business to MAKE MONEY. Any journalistic integrity plays second fiddle by a long way. Having said that there is still a hangover from the Piscan days where he would just outright ban members of the press that said things he didn't like.

I gave you some facts m8.....not my problem if they don't suit.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.