United Thread - 2022/23

Status
Not open for further replies.
Shaw's problem from my viewpoint is that he often goes missing during games. Like he has an attitude problem: sometimes he's interested other times not. He might well be a good player but he's inconsistent.
The impression I get is that he’s just a bit dim, almost like he forgets he’s in an actual football match, rather than consciously being interested/disinterested. (I’m kind of half joking but that’s how he genuinely comes across to me).

Let’s just hypothetically think..

- they get sold to the Qatar lot and they spend billions on the ground and rebuild the entire team over a couple of seasons

- the new squad has the best player in the world on every position

Now. Let’s say they keep Ten Bob as coach.

Would they start to dominate ? We all know buying the best players is only part of the story so even if they have massive massive investment doesn’t mean shit if the team aren’t a team.

Would a team of that ilk just play better because they’re all better Individually?

Keep Ten Bob and would much change? Would he be able to work wonders with a fullly refreshed squad?

- oh. And they’re cunts.
Hundreds of millions make no improvement unless the new owners (if they actually get any/have any money means fuck all) unless they have a plan and know what they're doing.

Team discipline,moral and tactics are all much better.Hag takes no shit and will get a grip of anyone who step out of line,as he has proved with Rashford.The entire club has stabilised beyond expectation1

They have won one trophy,they will probably win another and they will achieve a top 4 finish.Their fickle supporters have returned in numbers,delusion or otherwise.....they see huge reason to be positive.

They are still light years off our level,but they have improved hugely.

I can understand our fans not even entertaining the idea,as its not seen as being a Big Blue.....but it's a reality.
Agreed. He's definitely steadied the ship. He's a good manager.

A rag mate said that at least he actually looks forward to watching them now.
He knows they are not greatly improved, but feels they are better to watch. He knows their place is due to others having a poor season.

I don't have a problem with Ten. He doesn't seem to dodge questions and on the whole comes across as decent and honest. That is not to say i think he is a top drawer manager. I think he is at the limits of his game and if the rags want to progress, he isn't the right man.

Luke Shaw is a decent left back. I rarely see him make mistakes. He also has some pace when needed.
He's not gobby and just goes about his business. The hate he gets here must be because he's a rag...

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.