United Thread - 2022/23

Status
Not open for further replies.
Just watching their highlights on MOTD, and it just reminded me how much I detest and despise them and all their works and all the c*nts that call themselves ‘fans’ and everything about the vile entitled shower of shite.
Feel better now.

From watching them yesterday how many times did they punt it long into the channels? They haven’t evolved from what Solksjaer had them doing, an expensive 90s Wimbledon. Most of their fans probably are in south London anyways.

From watching them yesterday how many times did they punt it long into the channels? They haven’t evolved from what Solksjaer had them doing, an expensive 90s Wimbledon. Most of their fans probably are in south London anyways.
The only difference they have this year compared to the past few are how badly Chelsea and Liverpool are doing so they are higher up the league than usual.

They are so, so lucky, to have got someone bigger than 6'5'' up front. Wish we had Wout Weghorst to fill in when Alvarez isn't fit, instead of that Harling feller - I knew he wouldn't hit the ground running.

Turning corners every game now, this scummy lot.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.