United Thread - 2022/23

Status
Not open for further replies.
I couldn't believe what I've just read and the deluded fuckers think mcfoulalot is worth 50 million...good luck with that...
He’s not as good as John McGinn who cost under 5m. But he’s a product of the wonderfully successful Rag youth talent production line that constantly turns out world class stars, that on the CV adds tens of millions.

Never understood this snobbery. I’ve seen Pep use Javi Martinez and Gerard Pique as the big man up front and Ederson is celebrated for smashing it long over the top. When you have a player like Bruno who excels at long passing and you’re playing him deep then it makes sense
Eddie doesnt smash it , he passes it to a player , pinpoint , nothing like the hoofing it your mob do , shows how you accept rubbish

Eddie doesnt smash it , he passes it to a player , pinpoint , nothing like the hoofing it your mob do , shows how you accept rubbish
There's Eddie to Alfies lad, a thing of beauty , skill and purpose and then there's DeGea to row 6.
Or, Strawberry Kev to Alfies lad, again, a thing of beauty etc etc and then there's Fernández to Weghorst a thing of Billy Smarts Circus.

Never understood this snobbery. I’ve seen Pep use Javi Martinez and Gerard Pique as the big man up front and Ederson is celebrated for smashing it long over the top. When you have a player like Bruno who excels at long passing and you’re playing him deep then it makes sense
Bruno excelling?
Fuck off you deluded rag ****.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.