United Thread - 2022/23

Status
Not open for further replies.
Refused to watch it but just seen the 2 own goals. The first, Malacia is just pure shite, he is not a top 6 prem footballer.
There's genuinely better left backs in the Championship. Burnley Maatsen for one.

He's fucking dogshit. Then again, Has Poundland Pep signed anyone good yet?
Tinky Winky in midfield, Malacia, Antony, Weghorst ect Give him all the money he wants the shit ****.

I actually want these bastards in the FA Cup Final, We would rip the fuckers to shreds.

Tonight I watched the United match in a pub in Wythenshawe. Me and my friend got a little high pitched when seville equalised. 2 bald united fans started getting loud saying why weren't we in there on Tuesday night when city played. When I explained we were both at the game instead of watching it on the TV, you should have seen his face drop.

I love soccer

Tonight I watched the United match in a pub in Wythenshawe. Me and my friend got a little high pitched when seville equalised. 2 bald united fans started getting loud saying why weren't we in there on Tuesday night when city played. When I explained we were both at the game instead of watching it on the TV, you should have seen his face drop.

I love soccer
Sorry, you love what?

I love soccer
Were they bald before ushited’s defence decided to give Seville a helping hand?

There's genuinely better left backs in the Championship. Burnley Maatsen for one.

He's fucking dogshit. Then again, Has Poundland Pep signed anyone good yet?
Tinky Winky in midfield, Malacia, Antony, Weghorst ect Give him all the money he wants the shit ****.

I actually want these bastards in the FA Cup Final, We would rip the fuckers to shreds.

It would be nice but they won’t get past Brighton

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.