United Thread - 2022/23

Status
Not open for further replies.
I wonder when they're going to be linked with Watkins from Villa? Or has it happened already?

He’s scored 1 goal less than the ‘best striker in the world’ Rashford. So it’s inevitable they will want him

Glazers now more interested in minority investment from some hedge fund guys apparently. Bless your greedy hearts Glazers, bless you.
I really hope that's true. A hedge fund would be so rapacious they'd make the Glazers seem like generous owners. Plus it would involve more debt.

Last edited:
I really hope that's true. A hedge fund would be so rapacious theyd make the Glazers seem like generous owners. Plus it would involve more debt.

They getting them in to fund the summers spending on players? They are apparently pulling their faces at paying £25 million for Sabitzer who is no way near the level to play in one of the top teams in Europe. God bless the Glazers for pranking the rag supporters. They didn’t want a way out, they just wanted more money to piss up the wall

They getting them in to fund the summers spending on players? They are apparently pulling their faces at paying £25 million for Sabitzer who is no way near the level to play in one of the top teams in Europe. God bless the Glazers for pranking the rag supporters. They didn’t want a way out, they just wanted more money to piss up the wall
Yet they want 50m for McTominay.

They are just out to make enough cash to fund a half decent QB for the Buccaneers.

For those that like stats and gaps.

City
1st team g/d +50
EDS g/d +40
U18`s g/d +58
total g/d +148

United
1st team g/d +7
EDS g/d -16
U18`s g/d +12
total g/d +3

Mind the fucking gap chasm.
You could , from what I’ve read, easily add in all the other youth age groups as well.
About the only group that united seem to be outperforming City with, this year, is women’s football.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.