United Thread - 2022/23

Status
Not open for further replies.
they have just said on motd2 that var didnt give it because it was in a congested area. jill scott sticks up for maguire says she has to agree nedum says it is a penalty area of course it is going to congested. that is what pigmol have said it was a congested area so they did not give it.
It was a penalty. Both of them trying to look unbiased.

Antony: Is Manchester United forward starting to live up to £81m price tag?​

By Joe RindlBBC Sport

LOL!! Who's this ****!

If you look at his stats for this season Antony Martial who they’ve sent out on loan under previous managers as they wanted rid, has got around the same goals and assists as Antony.

They simply don’t score enough goals which is why their goal difference is pitiful for a team in third. The easy ride Anthony and Sancho get from the media considering how much they both costs is mind boggling.

If you look at his stats for this season Antony Martial who they’ve sent out on loan under previous managers as they wanted rid, has got around the same goals and assists as Antony.

They simply don’t score enough goals which is why their goal difference is pitiful for a team in third. The easy ride Anthony and Sancho get from the media considering how much they both costs is mind boggling.
Tony Marshal's contract is eye watering for what he actually produces. I never seen a PL player look less arsed ambling round the pitch.

I detest the f*cking lot of them with every fibre of my being.

SCUM!!!

Tony Marshal's contract is eye watering for what he actually produces. I never seen a PL player look less arsed ambling round the pitch.

I detest the f*cking lot of them with every fibre of my being.

SCUM!!!

He’s two years off a testimonial if they don’t move him on. Another over hyped signing where they doled out way to much money on wages and couldn’t shift them. Same with Phil Jones over ten years at a club, not because of success but because of failure and mishandling of player recruitment.

Jack Grealish likes this post.

He’s two years off a testimonial if they don’t move him on. Another over hyped signing where they doled out way to much money on wages and couldn’t shift them. Same with Phil Jones over ten years at a club, not because of success but because of failure and mishandling of player recruitment.
Phil Jones signed in 2011 iirc, Sir Bully of Govan said he could go in to be their best ever player. Jones and Martial have been hampered by injuries and the obvious lack of talent. Hope they stay for another 10 years.

Poggy, DiMaria, Sanches, Bebe, Kleberson, Falcao, Veron,Van Der Beek... It's a long list. There recruitment strategy has been scatter-gun at best over the last 20 years, and it's DELIGHTFUL.

Phil Jones signed in 2011 iirc, Sir Bully of Govan said he could go in to be their best ever player. Jones and Martial have been hampered by injuries and the obvious lack of talent. Hope they stay for another 10 years.

It says something when they are negotiating with De Gea to reduce his wages on his contract extension. They stupidly had their pants taken down over paying to tie him down the club after the fax machine broke when he wanted to get off to Madrid. They don’t get value for money at Old Trafford which is why the Glazers want outside investment to off set their crazy spending.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.