United Thread - 2022/23

Status
Not open for further replies.
I think they're in trouble with the top 4.

Their defence is absolutely shite with the injuries they're facing and their run of fixtures -

(Sevilla (a))
(Brighton (n))
Spurs (a)
Villa
Brighton (a)
West Ham (a)
Wolves
Bournemouth (a)
Fulham
Chelsea

Can easily see them dropping points to Spurs, Villa, Brighton, Bournemouth, Fulham.

Brighton and Villa are still alive in the CL race.
I hope so mate, but we'll see. These twats just always seem to get by. Either dodgy reffing or other teams turning to shit to help them out. Honestly, there's not enough bad things that could happen to them that would make me happy.

Jesse Lingard is 30, so is there a reason you've brought up a 3 year old incident randomly or did you just get it from such a terrible source they can't work out his age?

So, a terrible source it is then.

Their defence is absolutely shite with the injuries they're facing and their run of fixtures -

(Sevilla (a))
(Brighton (n))
Spurs (a)
Villa
Brighton (a)
West Ham (a)
Wolves
Bournemouth (a)
Fulham
Chelsea

Can easily see them dropping points to Spurs, Villa, Brighton, Bournemouth, Fulham.

They aren't.

They can lose to Seville now their CL place is safe thanks to the PL needing "A successful Manchester United Brand."

They might "win" most of those.

The mantel of the next best great fuck up is Antony, year by year they pick one of their own to fail and it's hilarious.

(Sevilla (a))
(Brighton (n))
Spurs (a)
Villa
Brighton (a)
West Ham (a)
Wolves
Bournemouth (a)
Fulham
Chelsea

Hope you're right.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.