United Thread - 2022/23

Status
Not open for further replies.
What what ? I am going to have to read the fucking fred now , damn you

Caught it , fuck you dom, trial in july this year
Your trial is finally going ahead? I told you, you should have just plead guilty, but I suppose you got a bit more time at liberty waiting for trial.

Hope you're right.

Not a fucking chance.

They are better than most of the rubbish below them and,more crucially,they are getting the decisions.

It pains me......but these cunts under this manager are going to be a top 4 feature from here on in.

Not a fucking chance.

They are better than most of the rubbish below them and,more crucially,they are getting the decisions.

It pains me......but these cunts under this manager are going to be a top 4 feature from here on in.
Until he's sacked £1bn of shit transfers from the Eredivisie from now when it's clear that a title challenge isn't going to materialise, that the consumers are getting impatient and that other big 6 clubs are getting their act together again.

Your trial is finally going ahead? I told you, you should have just plead guilty, but I suppose you got a bit more time at liberty waiting for trial.
They've warned her she's going down. She only dropped some litter but she's got gdm to represent her.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.