United Thread - 2022/23

Status
Not open for further replies.
My dad has this thing where he counts the number of times the commentators say ‘Manchester United’ and compares it to their opposition in that game. He makes a tally and tots it up at the final whistle.

Today - rags mentioned 67 times.
BHA - 17
That's not far off the number of times they get.memtioned when City are playing some.other team too.

Long drive home yesterday so had talkragshite on from HT onwards.

Mrs Moon asked what I was laughing at between FT & ET. Whoever was on comms said Harry Maguire, who is suspended is trying to gee the players up with a team talk........all I could think off was "come on lads you've got a chance here as I'm not playing".

Laughing at the subtle link Nags Head/Rock of Gibraltar.

Are we sure it's not some of us blues on the inside, a fifth column sort of thing?
no, nags head is probbaly the most raggish and well known united pub in the city centre.

placecstinks of piss and really makes you want to vimit if you enter, wall to wall rag pictures and always full of the morlock cunts

no, nags head is probbaly the most raggish and well known united pub in the city centre.

placecstinks of piss and really makes you want to vimit if you enter, wall to wall rag pictures and always full of the morlock cunts
Yeah I know what & where it is.

Not that I go in but I can well remember him refusing to open on at least one of our victory parades.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.