United Thread - 2022/23

Status
Not open for further replies.
Schemichel is a Danish Patrick Bateman fucking loves himself.
He does, many years ago I was Fred Done’s Account Manager (whilst they were Done Brothers), Fred, who is well connected at the Rags was doing a deal with these Danish guys who wanted to meet Schemichel when they were visiting Manchester. Fred said he could probably make it happen and let them know, their representative said

“that would be great because they think Schemichel is God”

Fred said, they’re not on their own

“Peter thinks he’s fucking God”

My dad has this thing where he counts the number of times the commentators say ‘Manchester United’ and compares it to their opposition in that game. He makes a tally and tots it up at the final whistle.

Today - rags mentioned 67 times.
BHA - 17
fletch and darke can match that in warm up never mind during game

81k official. That counts all the empty hospitality seats as sold, just as our 69k does so the real number would have been lower.
I know that they are still trying to pay off Wembley, but I remember the epic semi finals that were played at neutral grounds that both teams fans could access easily and the atmosphere was off the scale. None of this corporate nonsense, where the ground looks empty. People go for a half-time drink and don't even bother coming back? Why are these knobs even there?

I know that they are still trying to pay off Wembley, but I remember the epic semi finals that were played at neutral grounds that both teams fans could access easily and the atmosphere was off the scale. None of this corporate nonsense, where the ground looks empty. People go for a half-time drink and don't even bother coming back? Why are these knobs even there?
A lot of the Wembley packages will have been bought by companies, they generally just hand them out for free to any staff or clients that happen to be in London for the weekend.

My dad has this thing where he counts the number of times the commentators say ‘Manchester United’ and compares it to their opposition in that game. He makes a tally and tots it up at the final whistle.

BHA - 17
I do similar. I remember Red Clive mentioning them within the first 90 seconds of the fucking world cup final a few years ago

BHA - 17

I'd love to be stuck next to your Dad at a wedding!!

"These napkins are far too red for my liking. Oh, and the ratio of bar staff who support the rags is 70%, compared to the other 30% who are split between dippers, Everton and City. I will be sending a formal complaint to the management. Why are there red roses on every table? On the way here in the car they had an advert on the radio for BT sport. They mentioned the rags 3 times and didn't mention City once, despite the game being advertised did not involve City, but you know that they are all rag fans. ALL OF THEM. Did you know that your blood is actually blue, but the man has conditioned our brains to only see red, that is why I wear these blue glasses so that everything is the correct colour. Do you want to see my tattoo..."

*drops trousers*

*A woman screams*

I'd love to be stuck next to your Dad at a wedding!!

"These napkins are far too red for my liking. Oh, and the ratio of bar staff who support the rags is 70%, compared to the other 30% who are split between dippers, Everton and City. I will be sending a formal complaint to the management. Why are there red roses on every table? On the way here in the car they had an advert on the radio for BT sport. They mentioned the rags 3 times and didn't mention City once, despite the game being advertised did not involve City, but you know that they are all rag fans. ALL OF THEM. Did you know that your blood is actually blue, but the man has conditioned our brains to only see red, that is why I wear these blue glasses so that everything is the correct colour. Do you want to see my tattoo..."

*drops trousers*

*A woman screams*
"Why is there only a choice of red or white wine? Bloody rag picking the wines"

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.